Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Mystery Continues

The mystery as to why I have felt so lousy continues. The ultrasound of my gallbladder, pancreas, liver, kidneys, etc. came back normal, so I had my IUD removed to see if that would help. Thursday night was pretty bad after trying to eat. My stomach felt awful, but yesterday was a little better as is today. I started on the supplements (18 of them at breakfast) and we'll see what happens. The pelvic and kidney pain still persists, so hopefully the stone will soon make an exit. Thanks for all of your help, love, and support at this time. Wish me luck that I can eat again soon.

1 comment:

Cami said...

Oh Lis I am so so sorry I had no idea that is awful it sounds like you've been really sick, i need to come and see you!!! Hang in there:)